Baku Tour Packages | Best Seller | Starting from QAR 4500
1st Day - Arrival in Baku
Welcome to Baku, upon arrival at Airport, our local representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel. It is your free day at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Baku.
2nd Day - Half Day Baku City Tour
Explore Baku attractions and best of the city with us in Half-Day City Sightseeing Tour. Get to know the unknown territories and explore historical heritage sites. Starting from the Upland Park, following through Old Town and finishing in Baku Downtown, you will discover the history of both ancient and modern buildings. This tour is the perfect introduction of Baku for the first time visitors who want to see every interesting part of the city in just a one day. At the end, you will either be taken to your accommodation in Baku or left in the downtown depending on your will.
3rd Day – Half Day Gobustan Tour
The guide and the driver will take the guests from the hotel in the morning. The tour will start off from Gobustan Museum where you will see ancient human bones, work tools used in back to thousand years ago during the Mesolithic period. Then, you will advance to the mountain in order to see real rock paintings in the open air museum. At the end, you will either be taken to your accommodation in Baku or left in the downtown depending on your will.
4th Day - Free Leisure Day
After breakfast, you have a full day free leisure to enjoy in Baku at your own. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
5th Day - Departure from Baku
After your breakfast you can proceed for checkout, our representative will arrange the transportation to the Airport.
- The above package is per person in sharing Double Room including Roundtrip Airline ticket, Hotel accommodation, and Hotel taxes.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Baku at a 4-star Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- One Half day Sightseeing tours on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all currently applicable taxes. City tax is not included, It has to be paid by guest directly at the time of check In.
- The rates are Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above rate is quoted in Qatar Riyal.
- Visa Fees are NOT included.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- Please note that pick-up for all transfer and tours will be done as per the details in the Tour Briefing Sheet. This document is shared closer to the date of travel and all guests must carry the Tour Briefing Sheet during their travel.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, unless the booking is put on “Hold” on time limit basis or “Vouchered”
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel, transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- Rates are per person on Dbl/twin sharing basis room.
- Rates are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to availability of the airline ticket fare
- Rates are subject to change based on local public holidays, Peak days.