London | Best Seller | Package starting from QAR 7500
DETAILED DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 - Arrival in London
“On arrival at London airport/station, you will be transferred to the hotel. Check-in and spend your day exploring the beautiful city of London. For the one who has an eye for the beauty of landscape, London is the most delightful city in the world. It serves as the charming capital city of the United Kingdom and England, and earns fame for a lot of fabulous reasons. Modernity and classic elements combined together in this city are worth exploring.If you are a shopaholic, head towards Oxford Street, which is famous for the ever-famous Selfridges and other big department stores. It is worth to visit the world-famous departmental store named Harrods, which is situated in the bustling retail district of Knightsbridge. Later, head back to your hotel and relax.
Day 2 - Sightseeing in London
“After a healthy breakfast, start your day with a Hop on-Hop off tour arranged by the ‘Original London sightseeing tour’, on a double-decker bus. Three different sightseeing routes are offered with this tour, which includes Walking Tours and Kids Club. The ticket also includes beholding numerous attractions along the bank of River Thames by taking the Thames River Cruise. All these tickets are valid for a period of 24 hours. Afterwards, you will see the Buckingham Palace, which is the Queen’s official residence in London. It was originally built in 1705 for the Duke of Buckingham, and is now used as a venue to receive and entertain guests for the state and the Royal Family.Head to see the Palace of Westminster, which is the merging place of the two Houses of Parliament of the UK. The chiefly-Gothic Westminster Abbey nearby is amongst the most recognised religious edifices in the country and is the main venue of several royal ceremonies. After appreciating the beauty of edifices in Westminster, you will move towards the Tower of London, which a significant structure depicting the military conquest of England in the mid-11th century. Later, witness the immensely appealing and most-famous road junction of London – Piccadilly Circus. It is known for its neon signs and amazing video display techniques as well as the Shaftesbury memorial fountain and the famous statue of Anteros. As the afternoon approaches, you take a tour to visit Madame Tussauds wax museum. It is undoubtedly the most popular tourist attraction in the city of London. Generally, queues of visitors can be seen outside Madame Tussauds to see the amazing waxworks of the most-famous people in the world. The waxworks are those of the kings, queens, politicians, stars and sometimes, even famous criminals. You will also get a chance to explore the iconic Ferris wheel named the London Eye. From its capsules moving at a slow speed, you can enjoy spectacular vistas of the city and its attractions. In the evening, you can enjoy a tour at Leicester Square, which lies in the heart of London. Here you can have delicious foods at amazing restaurants, watch cinema and enjoy quality time at the vibrant and lively clubs. This place has got almost everything that makes London an attractive city for travellers from all over the world. Come back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 3 - London to Edinburgh
“After a delicious breakfast, transfer to the station/airport. You can take train / Flight to Edinburgh.
It is the capital city of Scotland, not since the present times but the 15th century. Recognised as the UNESCO City of Literature, Edinburgh has a stronghold in several other creative fields. The active arts scene and colourful festivals further add to its glory, which is hugely credited to its history and architectural heritage. From the station/Airport, you will be transferred to the pre-arranged hotel where you will be staying for next two nights of Edinburgh’s trip.”
Day 4 - Edinburgh
“Post breakfast, you will start your day’s excursion with a Hop on-Hop off sightseeing tour of Edinburgh by bus. This city is a vibrant and innovative centre for commerce and finance. It boasts some of Scotland’s finest galleries and museums including the National Museum and the National Galleries of Scotland. You will be taken to visit Edinburgh’s medieval heart, which is named as the Old Town. Its arterial road is the iconic Royal Mile, which runs along the majestic Edinburgh Castle, down to the Holyrood Palace and Holyrood Abbey. After visiting the charming Old Town, you will move forward to see the graceful Georgian New Town. It is not that new as it was built in the mid-18th century, in response to the overcrowding of the Old Town. New Town’s buildings are typically of a neo-classical style that will spellbind you with the aesthetic beauty of their architecture. Later, you will witness the vibrancy of the local history and its events at the famous shopping haunt named Grassmarket. Next, you will head to visit the volcanic plug named Castle Rock, upon which the historic landmark of Edinburgh Castle sits.”
Day 5 - Departure from Edinburgh
After breakfast, it is time for your departure from Edinburgh.
- The above package is per person in sharing Double Room including Round-trip Airline ticket, Hotel accommodation, and Hotel taxes.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in London at a 4-star Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- One Half day Sightseeing tours on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all currently applicable taxes. City tax is not included, it has to be paid by guest directly at the time of check-in.
- The rates are Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above rate is quoted in Qatar Riyal.
- Visa Fees are NOT included.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- Please note that pick-up for all transfer and tours will be done as per the details in the Tour Briefing Sheet. This document is shared closer to the date of travel and all guests must carry the Tour Briefing Sheet during their travel.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, unless the booking is put on “Hold” on time limit basis or “Vouchered”
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel, transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.