Doha – Historical Tour with 3 Nights 3* Hotel accommodation
- The Rate is per person based on two pax and with hotel accommodation only
- For group/ corporate advance booking is required
- Subject to availability and advance booking required
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a 3 star hotel in Doha
- Breakfast for 1-2 persons
- Complimentary Fruit Basket upon arrival
- Daily bottle of water per each rooms
- Coffee and tea bags in room daily
- Free High speed Internet access (WIFI)
- Unlimited access to the GYM
- Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- Sightseeing tour any one choice(North of Qatar/Shahaniya)
- North of Qatar Tour: 4 hrs (9am-1:30pm)
Al Zubara Fort, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Al Khor Beach, Al Thakhira Mangroves, Al Ruwais, Dhow Ship Repair Yard
- Shahaniya Tour: 4 hrs (9am-1pm/2pm-6pm)
Sheikh Faisal bin Qassim, Al Thani Museum, Camel Race Track, Al Dosari Zoo and Natural Reserve.
- All land tours inclusive of pick up, drop off and refreshments
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.
- Air fare.
- Any service other than mentioned in our package.
Al Zubarah Fort – Situated on the North-Western part of Qatar, the Al Zubarah Fort was built besides the ruins of an ancient fort. Al-Zubarah was once a flourishing port and a centre of trade, fishing and pearling. Now a UNESCO World Heritage site, this protected area has become one of the most important archaeological sites in Qatar. An international team of archaeologists and antiquities experts, led by the Qatar Museums Authority, have uncovered many of the artifacts which are displayed in the renovated fort.
Al Khor (also spelled Al Khawr) means “sea on threesides” in Arabic. Older than Doha but far smaller in size. Al Khor is located an easy 50 kilometres to the north of Doha. It used to be the centre of the pearling industry in Qatar but lost its importance after the introduction of cultured pearls. It now boasts a scenic harbour where you can find traditional fishing dhows, a corniche leading to mangrove colonies and a museum showcasing the fishing, pearling and dhow building industries.
Dhow Repair Yard – Traditional dhows are still being used commercially in Qatar. Witness how these traditional dhows are constructed and repaired in specially built boat yards.
Al Takhira Mangroves – The mangroves colony is not only a major tourism product for Qatar but an important natural environmental resource for Qatar. It provides a natural habitat and a sanctuary for birds, fish and other animals as well as prevent coastal erosion.
Arabian horses are well-known for their beauty. One gets to catch a glimpse of the Arab show and racehorses that are pure-bred at the Al Shaqab Stud Farm. Other attraction is the Qatar Equestrian Club, where visitors come over to view its stables. Races and show-jumping events are held at the Rayyan Racing and Equestrian Club.
- Rates are in Qatari Riyals
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking.
- Non refundable